Shipping and Delivery Policy
Moblap_world Delivery and Shipping Policies
- We deliver most items Monday to Saturday. Once your shipment is ready for dispatch, you will also get an SMS informing you about the same.
- You may also get a call from the Courier Company/ Logistics partner( Shiprocket) confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner , we cannot guarantee that they will act only in a certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery.
- The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own labours/ manpower to get the big products to the higher floor. The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor or maximum first floor of the building.
- For the safety of the goods during the transit and unpredictable and multiple handling at times, we secure most of the items with card boards packing. These card boards may cause some inconvenience to the customer but are unavoidable. Customers must make a video of unboxing the item and in case of any defect or damage must be reported to the delivery person and to the Moblap_world customer care immediately by the customer. Please note that the Delivery Personnel are not obliged or authorized to open the items. Please note that their duty is to deliver the goods to the customer and they are not directly employed with Moblap_world. You are requested to cooperate with them and not force them to open the packages etc.
- Please note that any failed delivery due to any refusal or unavailability and any subsequent attempts to deliver the goods will be charged extra Moblap_world or the Logistics partner. We also request you to give the correct address and phone no. details at the time of placing the order. If you are planning to travel and will be unavailable on the contact number, please inform us in advance so that we can plan the shipping and delivery as per your convenience.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO Box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unavoidable circumstances.
HOLDING COST or DELAYED DELIVERY CHARGES
- Holding Cost will be applicable to your order if the order is ready for dispatch but has been withheld in our warehouse on your request.
- We offer a grace period of 1 weeks to hold your order in our warehouse; in the event of your non-availability to accept the order delivery, post this a ‘Holding Cost’ or ‘Delayed Delivery Cost’, 2% of your total order value on a monthly basis will be applicable.
- We will notify you via an email with a detailed breakup of the charges levied (on a monthly basis) and/or bill you pro-rata for the number of days (in case its less than a month that the order delivery has been withheld on your request)
- The ‘Holding Cost’ is calculated at the rate of 2% against the total value of the order. An 18% GST is applicable for this service. The same policy will also be applicable for partial orders withheld in our facility on your request.